You can bask in the peacefulness every day as you come home to Keene’s Pointe community in Windermere, Florida. This little piece of paradise offers stunning beauty in the manicured lawns and landscaping throughout the 14 unique neighborhoods within the (Castle & Cooke’s) Keene’s Pointe community. With the Butler Chain of Lakes and a Jack Nicklaus Championship Golf Course nearby, this is truly a spectacular place to call home. If you are looking for a distinctive piece of Windermere real estate, then start your search at Keene’s Pointe and you’ll look no further.
This tranquil, gated community alongside the shores of Lake Tibet-Butler offers a fantastic living experience. There is so much to do and enjoy, including:
• A Bird Sanctuary at the Tibet-Butler Preserve
• 250-acre Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
• The Golden Bear Club Clubhouse
• Beautifully landscaped common park areas
• Swimming pool
• Lounge overlooking the lake
• 4 Lighted tennis courts
• Health and fitness facility
• Lake access
• Children’s playground
Along with the numerous amenities inside Keene’s Pointe, there are plenty of conveniences in close proximity, which include:
• Shopping (Millennia Mall, Florida Mall, Orlando Premium Outlets, Prime Outlets, Winter Garden Village and more)
• Dining (Restaurant Row, Casual dining and fast food options)
• The Golden Bear Golf Club for 18 holes of championship golf
• Entertainment (Disney World, Universal Studios, Water parks, Dinner Theatres, Putt Putt and more)
Keene’s Point real estate offers tranquility, beauty, convenience and a wealth of amenities that make it a prime location to reside. To help you narrow down your search to find the perfect property I will assist you through the entire home buying process. Whether you are relocating to the area of just moving neighborhoods, I can make your Windermere real estate home search less stressful.
Contact me, REALTOR Helen Thompson, today to get started in your real estate search and relax in your Keene’s Pointe home in no time.